On a day to day basis, the role will involve producing all aspects of VFX and
Audio jobs running through No.8
- Producing high level creative projects from pre-production stage to
- Scheduling of resources for upcoming VFX and audio projects
- Working directly with clients to produce budgets for those new projects
- Managing workflow with in house VFX artists, Colourists, sound designers
and supports staff as well as third party vendors and freelancers.
- Liaising with clients, companies, and staff both in the office and by phone
- Overseeing the timely delivery of jobs and reconciling hours and budgets
The successful candidate will be a professional and motivated individual
displaying the following attributes:
- Over 2 years’ experience in a post-production producer role
- A professional manner and a positive demeanour
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to problem solve creatively and keep calm under pressure
- Comfortable with liaising with clients and staff
- An ability to work on your own initiative
- Time management skills with an ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A good sense of humour
- Experience within the commercials and music promo world is preferred.
- Experience with VFX processes and pipelines is crucial. Experience with audio is preferred but not essential.
Salary will be based on the applicant’s experience.